Virtual personal assistant services on demand
Based in Sydney and helping clients Australia-wide, I’m a virtual personal assistant working with business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, homemakers and medical professionals to achieve all their business administration needs. From ad-hoc jobs to ongoing support, I help you with business and personal tasks that are taking your attention away from your core business. And understanding that modern business doesn’t always stick to traditional hours, I’m on-call Monday to Sunday to help you with any urgent jobs that pop up.
Virtual personal assistant tasks I help you with
- Diary management to avoid double bookings and plan your time wisely
- Data entry of contacts into your CRM so you don’t lose important information
- Dictation – you speak, and I’ll format it into a usable document
- Email management, answering queries and only forwarding those you need to see
- Formatting to ensure consistency and professional-looking documents
- Reception support to field queries, take bookings and keep customers happy
- Travel arrangements to get you where you need to go without the hassles
- Typing of letters, documents and the like so you can step away from your computer
And much, much more (please ask)
Hi, I’m Rose Vecchio, your Sydney-based Virtual Personal Assistant
For over 16 years, I’ve been helping business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and home-makers manage their daily tasks, both business and personal. Now running my virtual personal assistant business, there’s nothing I love more than helping my clients balance their business with their personal life.
With a background in office management and PA work for busy CEOs and sales teams, I know how a decent PA is an integral part of any business. Going the extra mile, I not only help you run your business admin but offer a personal service for those times you need to book appointments, find gifts, book travel and the like.
I also understand that business doesn’t always keep ‘traditional’ hours so as part of my service, clients can contact me after hours and on weekends for urgent matters – last-minute presentation research, booking travel, formatting a document and so on.
Find out how my virtual personal assistant services can help you
When it comes to business administration, the list is endless. The best way to work out what you can outsource is to get in touch so we can run through your business and see what you don’t need to be doing yourself. Call, email or fill out the form below, and I’ll be in touch.